Our vision is to be one of the leaders in our field: the company of first choice when a solution is needed
Our company goals are to:
- Satisfy our clients by providing quality products and solutions for their applications
- Fully understand and exceed our customers’ needs
- Have a long‐term, sustainable business with a sound reputation for delivery and quality products
- Focus on strategies to achieve long term growth
- Build on our company’s reputation and image in the local and international marketplace
- Implement sound operating practices to ensure maximum efficiency within our organisation
Our core business values are:
- Delivery – we aim to meet our commitments
- Innovation – we continually seek new products, manufacturing methods and approaches
- Learning – we learn from and teach each other
- Honesty – we tell the truth at all times to each other and to our clients, ‘no surprises’ for our clients
- Sustainability – managed growth while remaining financially profitable
Upwey Valve & Engineering’s approach is one of partnership: we work with our clients so that we understand their requirements, and can identify the product for their applications. The needs of our clients must determine the solution.
We always aim for a ‘no surprises’ project delivery. To achieve this, we use a consistent project management approach. For development, we use a standard model with specified stages, and ensure our clients are fully informed at each key stage; we obtain agreement before proceeding. Fixed‐price contracts are normally agreed for each stage. When recruiting, we seek the person with the ‘best fit’ for the position, client and/or project.
Quality of manufactured products is a commitment to excellence by each employee. It is achieved by teamwork and a process of continuous improvement.
We are committed to:
- Applying our core business values
- Professional and ethical practices, including meeting all applicable legal and statutory requirements
- A safe workplace and safe work systems
- A quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, including continuous improvement.
Contact us for more information.